Monday, November 17, 2008

NBC Noticed the Obama Birth Certificate Story!





By Rich Rogers rrogers@nbcaugusta.com

Story Updated: Nov 17, 2008 at 2:09 PM EST

SACRAMENTO, Calif.- A former opponent of Barack Obama's has come back to haunt him over questions regarding Obama's citizenship.

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and other members of his American Independent Party have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento to stop the state from giving its electoral votes to President-elect Barack Obama until documentary evidence is provided to prove Obama is indeed a citizen of the United States.

Some conservatives have questioned Obama's citizenship in recent months. Obama says he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Keyes also ran against Obama as a Republican for the U.S. Senate seat in Illinois in 2004. Obama won that election to serve his first and only term in the U.S. Senate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could we talk. I am a retired pastor, a fundamentalist Christian who is not hard right, but right nonetheless. I blog with blogspot at http://midknightreview.blogspot.com/

If we continue , ahhh, if I continue to sit around on my backside, I am going to lose many of the freedoms I have enjoyed. Anyway - I intend to help.

John Smithson
midknightmail1@aol.com

Sam and Bunny Sewell said...

My email address is sams@bestselfusa.com

The most effectifve effort to stop Obama is to reach the electors before they vote on December 15th.

See my post on this blog:
ATTENTION ALL ELECTORS: Read this bfore you vote!

Best Self is spirit conformed self.

Sam and Bunny Sewell said...

Thanks Ted!

I Posted it on the front page.

Anonymous said...

More information can be found about what Obama has provided and has NOT been provided at these new websites:

http://www.obamabirthcertificatefacts.com

or

http://www.obamacitizenshipfacts.com