Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coming Soon: “Barack Obama v. The Law”


Coming Soon: “Barack Obama v. The Law”

Evil Conservative Radio and NMATV have teamed up to produce an upcoming documentary, “Barack Obama v. The Law”:


Dr. Orly Taitz, Attorney Mario Apuzzo, and WOR talk show host Steve Malzberg make the case about Barack Obama and his eligibility for the presidency. Produced and directed for NMATV by Bob Parks.

RedState also chimes in:
I am not personally convinced the birth certificate is an issue, but I have to say, I have no leg to stand on but my “feeling” that it isn’t relevant because we’ve not seen actual birth certificate to butress my “feeling.” So, what do I tell people that insist this is an important issue?

I have nothing logical to tell them to disabuse them of their notion because I can’t prove them wrong.

So, why won’t Obama just publish the real birth certificate?


This is yet another avenue that activists believe they can use to raise awareness of the eligibility issue.

If the Judiciary won’t hear the case for whatever legitimate reasons and the Legislative dismisses having a discussion thereof, then it makes sense to go after the proverbial court of public opinion.
-Phil


No comments: