Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hat Tip To Agam in Thailand

If I was a rich man I would actually make a cash award for anybody who finds inaccurcies on The Steady Drip.

This blog was started to give people a source of information they can trust. I almost never make the mistake of including scams, false rumors, or poorly researched items. I encourage readers to alert me if they spot an anomaly. It will be quickly corrected.

I am very grateful to one of my readers for pointing our something that needed to be corrected.

Agam has left a new comment on your post "AKA Obama Fans: All together now – say OMG!!":

Nice work collating all this info into one place. I just wanted to alert you to one small error that you may want to correct (perhaps with a note that the correction was made). It's not exactly pertinent to the issues at hand, but best not to give the nay-sayers ammunition to attack you with.Dr. Sun Yat-sen was not the former emperor of China, he was the president of the first Chinese republic, after the collapse of the Imperial throne in (I believe it was) 1911.As I said, it doesn't change the validity of pointing out that foreign-born folks could get Hawaiian "certifications of birth" (Maya got one too, and I'm sure many more of these can be found). I'm actually a bit surprised that one of your Messiah-worshipping trolls hadn't already seized on this to question your work. I would suggest fixing the text with a note that it had been so fixed. This is actually the beauty of blogs - the writer's ability to update an article whenever an error crops up, particularly in an important piece such as this one.

Best regards,
Agam in Thailand

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

Agam is polite. A gentleman. How nice.