Thursday, February 10, 2011

Going after VETS concealed Carry Permits

From my brother-in-law:

Redstone is in Huntsville Alabama.
Anyway, It is good to know but there must be a better way...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can this be true??


This is interesting. After reading it, I asked if they had noticed that recently we
are always asked these questions when we go to the military health clinic
at Redstone.

Doesn't matter how often we go we are always asked these questions and about
drinking habits. I tell them they just asked those same questions the week before.


Subject: Concealed Carry and OBAMA


From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer:

I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and found
out something very interesting that I would like to pass along. While
going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of
the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?
2. Did I feel threatened?
3. Did I feel like doing harm to anyone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of
the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would
have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to
Homeland Security.

Looks like they are going after the vets first.

Other gun people, like retired law enforcement, will probably be next.

Then, when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?
Be forewarned and be aware.

The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans
and gun owners potential terrorists.

Whether you are a gun owning veteran or not, you've been warned. If
you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them.

Be very cautious about what you say and to whom you say it.

No comments: