Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AN OPEN INVITATION TO DONALD TRUMP RE: AKA OBAMA

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." -
Barack Hussein Obama - AKA Barry Soetoro - August 21, 2010
Dear Mr. Trump,

I have been researching the Obama eligibility issue since before the 2008 election.  I honestly believe that I know as much as anyone about what is true on this issue and what is not.

I really admire your courage and tenacity.  However, you need to do some home work.  So I invite you to use any of my research that you may find useful.

Look at the latest version of my collected research.  It is over 7000 words so grab a snack and a drink.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
To those of you who question Mr. Trump's motives:

If you are not suspicious of a man who hides his history I have a bridge in the desert I want to sell you.


If you are unwilling to call for an investigation of a man who attempts to sell you a bridge in the desert I have some beach front property in Florida at the intersection of I-75 and Florida # 29 that I want you to buy.

If you place a down payment on a contract for the bridge in the desert and the beach front property in the swamp I would conclude that you voted for Obama

Do you really think AKA Obama would have won the election if all the things he is hiding were made known?

Do you really think AKA Obama will be able to finish his first term if all the things he is hiding are made known?

The only conspiracy is the media and the obots who suppress the revelation of AKA Obama's history

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/04/aka-obama-fans-all-together-now-say-omg.html

A MSWord version of the report is available upon request.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Obama’s Presidential Eligibility: What You Need to Know

Mostly facts and very little rhetoric, all properly cited. This is how research should be done.


Now what will the Obot PSYOPS agents do?

Let me Guess; ridicule, name calling, personal attacks and changing the subject.

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=6216

Somehow, you know its coming. That OMG moment is just around the corner. You can feel the inescapable reality creeping up on you. Something will leak. Someone will spill the beans.

Everything that is secret will be brought out into the open. Everything that is hidden will be uncovered.  What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight. What you have whispered to someone behind closed doors will be shouted from the rooftops..” Luke 12:2

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/04/aka-obama-fans-all-together-now-say-omg.html

No comments: