Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BREAKING! BHO Birth Certificate - SEVEN MONUMENTAL PROBLEMS - This is FAR From Over.



Dr. Ron Polaric adds this comment:

So, what else is new? I know why this forgery was created and why it was done using layers. I also know from what original it was fabricated.

Send this out and take it as fact.

The main reason why Obama's people posted this long-form BC forgery is something I said from the day it was first posted - that it was done to divert people's attention away from the COLB, and the explosive revelations from the research I have done for the past three years.

It was not Trump's candidacy or Corsi's book that sent them into panic mode.

They know I got them nailed to the wall.

Don't believe it?


Go right now to their Fight The Smears Campaign website, scroll down to the bottom left corner where the campaign has always had a section on Obama's birth certificate since they went online, June 12, 2008.

Up until today, when you clicked on it, it took you to that same, small COLB copy that the Obama Campaign and Administration dubbed, "Obama's official birth certificate."

Click on it and see where it takes you now!!!

They know that I uncovered a massive conspiracy behind the COLB, who are the conspirators, and how it all went down. The cover-up continues. The conspirators went all-in with the COLB and as the time passed, they have been putting more and more of their "eggs" and reputations into that basket. Its importance has grown exponentially.

I am the only one who can turn that basket over and break every one of their eggs.

The COLB has always been the key piece of evidence to unravel the conspiracy. I know its provenance: who made it, how it was made, who sent out the copies, how the copies were made, and the all-important "chain of custody" of this colossal Photoshop fraud.

No scanner in the universe made this image and the document pictured in it never existed.

There is only one way to make this COLB, and it is exactly the way I demonstrated it in my videos.

I have been saying it is a forgery since June 12, 2008, and I can prove it, in real-time, anytime and anywhere - but preferably in a court of law prosecuting criminal fraud..

In November 2008, I published a 160-page, 200+ image, final report on FreeRepublic that was, and still is, the Encyclopedia of COLB analyses:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2136816/posts

I was right on 19 of my 25 conclusions about the COLBs. As new evidence came in since November 2008, I have revised my tests and conclusions.

Both the COLB "scan" and the COLB in Factcheck's photos is the same, bogus, Photoshop forgery.

Stay tuned.

Ron

PS:Has anyone tried to exactly replicate Obama's long-form birth certificate? This is the only conclusive way to prove it was not naturally-made. I have, and that, too, is in the book. None of these experts ever touched the COLB forgery with a 10-foot pole.

No comments: