Thursday, February 23, 2012

MEMO TO ORLY

MEMO TO ORLY

In response to this post on Orly's site:


http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=32077
Orly, you are so wrong about this. All funds go to the same place and are disbursed by the administrator. You will note that the "donate" button on my blog takes you to the Article II superpac not my account.

I am the Project Manager for The Florida Ballot Challenge. Florida is where we are starting and action has already been taken.
I have fully vetted Larry Klayman to the point where $5080 went out of my account directly to Larry Klayman.
Those interested in hearing the other side of the story can contact me at bestselfusa@gmail.com
I sincerely wish you good fortune and I hope your own fund raising goes well. We need to cooperate not compete.

No comments: