Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Florida Ballot Challenger Fights Transfer to Tallahassee – Jerry Collette


Judge Mills
Florida Ballot Challenger Fights Transfer to Tallahassee – Jerry Collette

My ballot challenge against Barack Obama is taking another twist. Last week, the court ruled to transfer the venue (location) of my case to Tallahassee. I am now contesting that decision, by asking the same judge to reconsider and reverse his transfer of venue ruling and keep my case in Pasco County. What happened was that the judge made a clear error in applying established Florida law on venue, as it applies to my case, and that is grounds for reconsideration.

Judges almost never change their minds once they have made a ruling. How do I expect that this judge will be any different? The error was somebody else’s fault; it was caused by Obama’s attorney blatantly misstating the applicable case law.

Did Obama’s attorney intentionally misstate the law to the court? In my motion, I point out that it is possible that Obama’s attorney intentionally committed fraud upon the court, and I also point out that it might have just been an honest mistake. I did not take a position on his state of mind. I simply want the mistake corrected.

Sam Sewell, Director of the Florida Ballot Challenge said, “What I especially like about this motion is the simplicity of the venue issue. Many people who have been following eligibility cases have gotten a sense that the courts are not being fair, and are giving Obama special treatment. However, the issues such as standing and the definition of natural born citizen are not always easy for the average person to fully grasp. Venue, on the other hand, is a very simple legal concept, and the law is clearly in Jerry Collette’s favor. If the court continues to rule in Obama’s favor, it will plainly show how corrupt it is.”

The hearing on the motion will be scheduled soon at the West Pasco Judicial Center in New Port Richey FL. Stay tuned.

The case is Collette v. Obama, case number: 512012CA 2041WS.

Links:






10202 Vanderbilt Drive
Naples, FL 34108
Are you interested in being a plaintiff? We have developed a "Do It Yourself Ballot Challenge Kit" that is useable in many states and is available at:

# # # # # # # # #
"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up."
Abraham Maslow
Persistence Prevails
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “Press On” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. Anon
Pledging our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor!
Patriots, UNITE! Press ON!









No comments: