Monday, October 8, 2012

Pulpit Freedom Sunday- As of 11:50 PM Sunday my blog stat counter showed that 680 people had read my sermon. That is a nice sized congregation!


As of 11:50 PM Sunday my blog stat counter showed that 680 people had read my sermon.  That is a nice sized congregation!

Pulpit Freedom Sunday Sermon
I want maximum exposure for this!  Please share.

“Children of The Beast”
By Reverend Sam Sewell
This sermon and clergyman support

The full text of Rev. Sewell’s sermon is at the link below
The overt defiance of the IRS is in the last paragraph.

This weekend (Oct. 7) is “Pulpit Freedom Sunday” in churches across the country.  Pastors in pulpits across the country will not only endorse candidates from the pulpit, but will also send the tapes of the services directly to the IRS.  Now that’s bold!

No comments: